The rules of conduct / House order
- The entrance to the Gambling saloon premises is allowed to any persons of at least 18 years of age or over.
- At the entrance into the gambling saloon the visitor has to show a valid personal document respectively a Loyalty card.
- At first entrance the guest is photographed.
- The acquired data will be protected in accordance with Personal data protection act.
- In the Gambling saloon audio-video surveillance is performed.
- The entrance ticket that the visitor receives at the entrance is not transferable; Personal data are stated on it.
- The entrance ticket is valid for the current day and is valid for multiple entrances to the Gambling saloon premises.
- The visitor has to keep the entrance ticket for the whole duration of visit in the Gambling saloon, and he has to show it on servants demand.
- The visitor has to consider the instructions of the personnel, and must show the personal document on their demand.
- The management of the company has the possibility to limit respectively prohibit the guest to enter the Gambling saloon without obligation of explanation of their decision.
- Possible disputes and obscurities in the Gambling saloon are solved by an internal supervisor; His decisions are final and can not be complained against.
- Entry of weapon, larger bags, travelling bags and recording devices into the Gambling saloon is not allowed.
- The use of wardrobe is obligatory.
- Telephoning in the Gambling saloon is not desired.
- Photographing in the Gambling saloon is not allowed.
- Intoxicated persons are not allowed to enter the Gambling saloon.
- Business currency of the Gambling saloon is EURO.
- The management of the company does not grant any loans to the players.
- When entering the visitor is obliged to get acquainted with the rules of conduct / house order.
- The composition part of rules of conduct respectively house order are also stated on the back side of the gaming slip.
Privacy & Cookies Policy